WorkHuman 2019 Registration Terms
Cancellation and Substitution Policy: Cancellations may be made for a refund in accordance with the following schedule:
• Notification in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12/18/19: 90% refund
• Notification in writing to email@example.com from 12/19/19 through 5/1/20: 50% refund
• Notification after 5/1/20: no refund
A registration may be transferred to another person any time prior to May 1, 2020 and acceptance of these terms per registrant. Please email all cancellation requests to Registration@WorkHuman.com with registrant and substitute’s full contact information. Workhuman reserves the right to review and refund all registration fees it deems appropriate. By accepting these Registration Terms, you acknowledge and agree to the following: (i) Workhuman may at any time, with or without giving notice, in its absolute discretion and without giving any reason, cancel or postpone the conference, change its venue or any of the other published particulars, or withdraw any invitation to attend; (ii) Workhuman may process any personal data provided by you during the registration process or other personal data which may be obtained from you during the conference; (iii) Workhuman may share certain registration data you provide to us with WorkHuman sponsors that wish to connect with you. If you do not want your information shared, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to opt out; (iv) Workhuman shall have the express right to capture and/or record your image, likeness, persona, photograph, or voice, in any media and/or technology now known or later developed to be used for any other lawful purpose in connection with your attendance at WorkHuman and as such, you authorize Workhuman to use and publish the same in print and/or electronically without compensation to you. You expressly agree that Workhuman may use such photographs or video with or without your name and for any lawful purpose, including, but not limited to, such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web content. Workhuman hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Workhuman does not warrant, guarantee, or make any representation regarding the expected results or your satisfaction with the WorkHuman Conference and does not warrant or represent that any written materials or presentations will be accurate, correct, or reliable. Workhuman’s entire liability to you for any loss that may be suffered shall be limited to a refund of the registration fee paid and in no event will Workhuman have any liability to you for any liquidated, indirect, cover, consequential, exemplary or incidental damages.
Waiver of Liability, Release & Assumption of Risk
In exchange for your participation in any voluntary recreational and/or group fitness activities (the “Activity” or “Activities”) at WorkHuman (the “Conference”) including my use of property and/or facilities in connection with such activities, you agree to the following:
1. To observe and obey all posted rules and warnings and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by any and all instructors, employees, representatives, or independent contractors hired by Workhuman.
2. You recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with such Activities and you assume full responsibility for personal injury to yourself and further release and discharge Workhuman for any injury, loss or damage arising out of my participation in any Activities during the Conference, whether caused by you or other third parties.
3. To indemnify, defend and hold harmless Workhuman against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my participation in any Activity.
4. To pay for all damages, including but not limited to damage to property and/or facilities caused by my negligent, reckless or willful actions arising out of or in connection with my participation in such Activity.
5. Any legal or equitable claim that may arise as a result of your attendance at Conference and/or participation in any Activity shall be resolved under the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE REGISTRATION TERMS INDICATES THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT, INCLUDING THE WAIVER OF LIABILITY, RELEASE & ASSUMPTION OF RISK SECTION, AND UNDERSTAND IT. YOU FURTHER AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT BY ACCEPTING THESE REGISTRATION TERMS, YOU VOLUNTARILY SURRENDER CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS.