We all know the importance of corporate culture, but what about your “hiring culture”? Every Talent Acquisition Team has one. Your hiring culture is more than creating a “candidate experience”, rather it’s a comprehensive understanding of what your talent acquisition team, including recruiters, hiring managers, and C-Suite truly value. What people value effects how they behave & those behaviors, good & bad, impacts candidate engagement & recruiting results.
In this session, Dawn Burke will:
– Define what exactly is a hiring culture and who are it’s stakeholders.
– Discuss what barriers are keeping recruiters from landing great talent.
– Share with participants what makes up the specific Hiring Culture Drivers
– Demonstrate which drivers perpetuate certain talent acquisition behaviors.
– Teach participants how to assess their hiring cultures & share best practices to improve.