An engaging and provocative conversation between Mark Kaestner, Vice President, Talent Management, Learning, and Diversity & Inclusion at Graphic Packaging International, and Neil Bedwell, Founding Partner & President at Local Industries, a Change Marketing consultancy.
The conversation will focus on the value of learning in the new economy, how to engender a culture of curiosity, and how learning drives business transformation, leveraging both speaker’s knowledge and experience working inside complex corporate cultures, such as Coca-Cola, Hilton Hotels, P&G, and more.
Mark and Neil will explore trends, innovations, and best practice examples, including:
– Connected Growth. How leading employers such as Coca-Cola are shifting to a focus on the connection between individual career growth and company results.
– Curated Learning. How to overcome common barriers to learning, such as time and value perception, with a more personalized approach to learning.
– Digital Classroom. The key success factors in creating a world-class online learning platform for a distributed workforce.
– Leadership Development. How progressive people leaders are building employee development from day one, how they identify potential future leaders, and how they groom them for greatness.
– Superpowers > Functions. Why all leaders need to learn more about their people to unlock their full potential.
– Personal Growth. How the future of work depends on investing in the personal growth of every employee, beyond the hired role and even beyond their time with the company.